2012年7月25日水曜日

This is one of my favourite pictures from all of the seminar field trips, it was the day we learnt about Kyudo from other students at the university. It was nice because this was one of the first times that we interacted as a class with the local university students and they were lovely and so helpful and they didn`t even laugh at my miserable attempt at archery. Everybody else did so well and we learnt a lot about this traditional form of Japanese martial arts. There are other more attractive photos that I could have written about but I love the relaxed way that everybody looks and the casual nature of this photo. I loved all of the field trips we went on and really look forward to next semesters classes. But I am a little sad that half of the people in this photo will not be here to enjoy them with me. Good luck on your return home Minasan. And thank you so much Baba Sensei for an amazing experience so far.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿